Diaper Balm by Earth Mama Organics
Now 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
* not totally necessary but highly recommended.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
Why are there little white specks in Angel Baby Bottom Balm?
No worries, mama, those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Is it safe for cloth diapers?
Yes! Use a light coating after each diaper change and after bathing.
Help! My baby ate some Angel Baby Bottom Balm!
We receive the “My baby ate some Angel Baby Bottom Balm” call from mamas so often it has its own code: Balm911. And we always say the same thing, “We’re not worried.” Read why here.
What else do mamas use it for?
- itchy rashes, fungal rashes
- cuts, scrapes
- new tattoos, piercings
- chafing, chap, cracked skin
- cradle cap
- minor burns
- thrush (gently wipe off nipples before breastfeeding)