Baby Blues Connection Friday at Flying Tortoise
NE PORTLAND DAY-TIME GROUP
(OLDER CHILDREN INVITED)
- Meeting time: every Friday 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
- Meeting place: Flying Tortoise Studio (4400 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97213)This down-to-earth, welcoming group consists of pregnant and new moms who support one another through our journey into motherhood. We talk openly about a wide array of topics with kind, caring facilitators who truly understand how tough it can be. Shoe free space.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.