NOW Virtual: Baby Blues Connection Third Wednesday Dad's Group
Dad’s need support too. Our groups for dads are designed to focus on the male perspective of pregnancy and parenting as well as paternal postpartum depression, anxiety, and stress. You may bring your infant with you to group sessions.
DAD DROP-IN GROUP, EVENING
(NO KIDS PLEASE)
- Meeting Time: the third Wednesday of the month 7:30-9 p.m.
- Meeting Place: https://zoom.us/j/392647598
Guys, come meet up with some other dads. Casual group to talk about the challenges you might be facing in your new role.
****At Baby Blues Connection the health and mental well-being of parents and their children is our highest priority.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.