Baby Blues Connection Third Wednesday Dad's Group at McMenamins Barley Mill Pub
Dad’s need support too. Our groups for dads are designed to focus on the male perspective of pregnancy and parenting as well as paternal postpartum depression, anxiety, and stress. You may bring your infant with you to group sessions.
DAD DROP-IN GROUP, EVENING
(NO KIDS PLEASE)
- Meeting Time: the third Wednesday of the month 7:30-9 p.m.
- Meeting Place: Barley Mill Pub (1629 SE Hawthorne) *In the loft*
Guys, come meet up with some other dads. Casual group to talk about the challenges you might be facing in your new role. Food and drink available for purchase.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.