Baby Blues Connection Second Saturday Dad's Group at Muna House
Dad’s need support too. Our groups for dads are designed to focus on the male perspective of pregnancy and parenting as well as paternal postpartum depression, anxiety, and stress. You may bring your infant with you to group sessions.
DAD DROP-IN GROUP – WEEKEND
- Meeting Time: the second Saturday of the month 12-1:30 p.m
- Meeting Place: Muna House (7435 SW Capitol Hwy Portland, OR 97219)
Guys – are you realizing that parenthood isn’t quite what you expected? Are you stressed out, depressed or struggling to connect with your partner? Need some tools to help get you through the rough spots? This group is for you. Come and meet other dads in a casual environment where you can ask real questions and get the support you need.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.