Now Virtual: Baby Blues Connection Monday
MULTNOMAH VILLAGE DAY-TIME GROUP
(OLDER CHILDREN WELCOME)
- Meeting time: every Monday 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm
- Meeting place: https://zoom.us/j/347344790
This group is for new moms who are experiencing postpartum depression and anxiety and are looking for a caring and non-judgmental environment in which to express themselves freely.
****At Baby Blues Connection the health and mental well-being of parents and their children is our highest priority.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.