Baby Blues Connection Forth Wednesday Dad's Group at Heathen Brewing Feral Public House
Dad’s need support too. Our groups for dads are designed to focus on the male perspective of pregnancy and parenting as well as paternal postpartum depression, anxiety, and stress. You may bring your infant with you to group sessions.
VANCOUVER ALL DADS GROUP – NEW GROUP!
- Meeting Time: the fourth Wednesday of the month 7-8:30-9 p.m.
- Meeting Place: Heathen Brewing Feral Public House (1109 Washington St. Vancouver, WA 98661)
If you are a New Dad, Dad with experience, teenage dad, foster dad, step-dad, dad of multiples, gay or trans dad, or any other type of father-figure and are willing to share your story and perhaps pick up some tips from others, please join us at Heathen Brewing and Feral House. Seahorses will provide some munchies and the first pitcher of soda-pop and beer!
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.