Baby Blues Connection Wednesday at Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
OUTER SE PORTLAND AFTERNOON GROUP
(OLDER CHILDREN WELCOME)
- Meeting time: every Wednesday 12:30 pm – 2 pm
- Meeting place: Zoiglhaus Brewing Company (5716 SE 92nd Ave, Portland, OR 97266)
Come to group to share your thoughts, fears, wins and other aspects of being a parent. The good, the bad. We talk about it all! We accept you in whatever stage you’re in, without judgement. There is a free parking lot next to the venue. Small play area near meeting space.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.