Baby Blues Connection Thursday at St Johns Swapnplay
ST. JOHNS DAY-TIME GROUP
(OLDER CHILDREN WELCOME)
- Meeting time: every Thursday 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Meeting place: St Johns Swapnplay (7535 N Chicago Ave, Portland, OR 97203)
We’re excited to welcome you to a BBC hosted parent group in St. Johns! Parents from all walks of life are welcome to join us as we gather together to share our experiences, heartaches, joys, trials, and more. This will be an open group in that parents and kids are welcome. The entrance to the Swapnplay is off of Leonard St. with plenty of on-street parking. There’s a double door with a doorbell to the right of it. Ring when you arrive and someone will let you in.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.