Baby Blues Connection Monday at Muna House
MULTNOMAH VILLAGE DAY-TIME GROUP
(OLDER CHILDREN WELCOME)
- Meeting time: every Monday 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm (new day/time starting 12/30)
- Meeting place: Muna House (7435 SW Capitol HWY, Portland, OR 97219)
This group is for new moms who are experiencing postpartum depression and anxiety and are looking for a caring and non-judgmental environment in which to express themselves freely.
All of Baby Blues Connection groups can be found here at their site.
BBC currently offers support groups in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, but we are happy to help you find a group in your area no matter where you live.
- All groups are free of charge.
- Information shared in groups is confidential.
- Judgment free safe spaces to share experiences.
- LGBTQAI+ friendly.
Please call 1-800-557-8375 (toll-free) for more information.