Milagros means miracles and while we don’t offer up actual miracles, it is the heartbeat of our business to be a trusted source for not only products, education, and services but most of all, offer a nurturing and comfortable place for families by giving them what they need in whatever way we can. It is not uncommon for families to come looking for products and find themselves stopping to chat, ending up with the support they need as new parents learning how to provide for their little miracles. We had one dad, while sitting in the middle of our boutique floor with his new baby, ask “if they could stay and order a pizza.” It is moments like this that show you there is something special here. When mothers come back to ask questions and to share what is going on as a new mother, it is clear they have found a safe place in us.
We do retail the “Doula Way”
Upon arriving at our maternity & baby boutique you will be greeted by one of our experienced and caring staff. Doula owned and operated, Milagros staff offers customer service to meet your individual needs.
In expressing the “doula heart” you can expect:
- Products that we feel parents really need
- Product knowledge and education
- Professional, yet relaxed and nurturing environment
- Non-judgmental, personalized care – we look to meet your needs as YOU define them
- Listening ear and compassionate hearts – ask us your questions, share your struggles – we’re here for you!
Want to get to know us even better? Meet our team!