Next Crafty Mamas is November 17th
Just a reminder that the next Crafty Mamas Bazaar will be a special fund-raiser for LCH research on November 17. More than a dozen local vendors will be selling a wide variety of great gifts for the little miracle and mamas in your life! Clothes, carries, jewelry, toys and more! All locally made and unique:
- Angela Turk will be selling her always fashionable Charlie Tex shirt-line
- Angela Flynn of Little Piggy Prints will be back to help you make a special keepsake by creating personalized ceramic hand and footprints of your little miracle
- See samples of artistic baby announcements by Elle Zober of Zober Images
- Barbara Anderman will be showing her hand-made jewelry
- Katie Raetz of Burdy Fly Away will have her full line of organic cotton shirts. We also carry Katie s whimsical shirts at Milagros
- Louri DePalma of La Lu Baby will be displaying fun handmade clothing for your little miracle, including pants, and organic cotton tops. We also carry Louri s work at Milagros
- Mattea Anderson of Lovely Dolls will be vending her organic, handmade dolls
- Handmade items for baby and mama by Christina Bissell! We also carry Christina s work at Milagros
- Kimberly Peterson will feature her Schmoomees hand-knit hats for babies and kids.
- Leah Noreng creates baby and toddler hats out of recycled, felted wool sweaters, pouch slings, and flannel swaddling blankets and burp cloths.
- Margo Klabough makes eco bibs from repurposed fabric. Here bibs have no vinyl and are reversible.
- Veronica Reichle fashions unique and fun jewelry
- Tina Needham crafts eye-catching magnets and more!
- Sue Atchley will be offering hand-beaded baby slippers and other beaded items
In addition to more than a dozen vendors, there will be free balloon art, complimentary refreshments and more! 11 am – 3 pm Saturday November 17th. Hope to see you there!
A portion of all sales during at this fund-raising event will help find a cure for a rare and deadly disease: Langerhans Cell Histiocitosis (LCH). LCH afflicts only five in one million people, seventy five percent of whom are children.
Milagros will be donating 20 percent of all sales on November 17th to LCH research and the craft vendors are all donating at least 10 percent of their sales to the cause. In addition if you sign up for Pacific Power s Blue Sky program at this event, $5 will be donated to LCH research.
Can t make the event but want to help? Make a donation to fight LCH today!